2. Personal Information.
You can browse some areas of Calraygasheat.com (“the Website”) without being a registered user. However, certain activities do require registration. (You consent to the transfer and storage of your information by registering with Calraygasheat.com.) We may collect and store the following personal information:
- Name, email, address, telephone number, and (depending on the service used), move-in dates;
- Transactional information (such as lease terms, lease parties);
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from the Website; and
- Other information, including IP address and other web log information.
3. Use of Information.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe and user-friendly experience. For example, the Company may use your personal information to:
- Improve our services and the Website’s content and layout;
- Provide the services and necessary customer support you request;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Track and record customer satisfaction with our services;
- Protect the Company against error and fraud;
- Inform you of special promotions and announcements;
- Enforce our agreements, terms, conditions, and policies; and
- As otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We may occasionally ask you to complete optional surveys. These surveys are used to improve and customize your experience with Calraygasheat.com.
The Company always provides you the ability to opt-out of further communication such as promotions and surveys; see the Opt-Out section below.
The Company does not share any of your personal information with outside organizations, companies, individuals, etc. The only exception to this standard is if such a disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to any and all legal processes.
4. Links to Other Sites.
The Website may have links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of the content of those linked websites.
5. Safety & Security Precautions.
The Website has strict security measures in place to protect you and your information from fraud. Once your information is provided to Calray Gas Heat Corp., we strive to ensure the confidentiality of your identity and information.
The Company provides you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving promotional and other non-essential, marketing-related communications from Calray Gas Heat Corp. If you would like to opt-out of these select communications, please see any of the Company’s email communications and follow the directions indicated.
7. Account Protection.
Your password ensures the security of your account. When choosing a password, the Company suggests using various characters. It is highly recommended that you do not disclose your Calraygasheat.com password to anyone. (If you do disclose your password or your personal information with others, you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account.) If the security of your password is compromised for any reason, please contact the Company immediately.
8. Accuracy of Information
The Company does not guarantee the accuracy of information for any and all of its properites on the Website, and is not responsible for any errors or misrepresentations (made by Renters, the Client, or otherwise).
The Company may place a small cookie on your computer’s hard drive. This allows us to personalize your use on the Website. In order to maximize the functionality and usability of the Website, you must set your browser’s preferences to allow both permanent and temporary cookies.
10. Changing Your Personal Information.
Should your personal information change, please immediately update your information on the Website. This will ensure the accuracy of our records. The Company does retain personal information from closed accounts in order to comply with law and collect and disburse any fees owed.
11. Third Parties
Questions and/or concerns regarding the Policy should be emailed to the following email address: email@example.com